- The weather has been beautiful (well at least a few days) and flowers are blooming everywhere - we get a double dose of spring this year!
- Curly and Lou get to see Grandma (and Grandpa) everyday!
- After lots of years and girls in dance lessons, Grandma has TONS of amazing dress-ups. Heaven for Curly!- I get to see my mom, dad and sister everyday!
- Everything in town is close and we have been riding our bike or walking a lot - the park, the store, Sno Shack!, the library.
- A big house with lots of space to play and lots of toys!
- The temple is less than five minutes away and we have in house babysitting!
- I got to help my youngest sibling/sister get ready for senior prom. Makes me feel old! Doesn't she look beautiful!
- We get to celebrate Mother's day with Grandma/ mom.
- There is no place like home!
6 comments:
Ems and I are missing Curly! And Lou! And you! :) How wonderful you can spend Mother's day with your mom! Me too! St. George has been so fun, but I'm missing home. I bet you're not quite missing home yet because "burg" has been a blast, it sounds like!
Glad you are loving being away. I know it was your first Sunday gone, but we did miss you here. But glad you are lovin' life.
Cutest pictures! I can't believe your sister is old enough for Senior Prom. Didn't she come to that crazy garage sale production we had?
We really miss you already. You are coming back right? Charlie misses the beautiful girl with cirly red hair in nursery.
I'm so glad things are going well there. Lou's head-dress is darling! Amberlee is gorgeous.
Hey Happy Mother's Day to you! Love reading your blog and keeping up with your lives in some small way. You are so awesome!
Hugs,
Sarah
Post a Comment