Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Daily Deliciousness

I usually post about the exciting events in our life, but there are so many delicious experiences I have everyday that deserve posting and are very often neglected. Here are just a few:

Curly and her friend, Bitty "swimming" on the kitchen floor. Very entertaining.


My day to teach Curly's preschool. Our theme was dinosaurs. The children got to make dino prints with these foam feet. After preschool we took a field trip to the Natural History Museum.

Curly in her new dance digs ranks with one of the cutest things I've ever seen. She can't help but "dance" when she is wearing them. She is taking a community ballet class for eight weeks. She might not be the most graceful in the class, but she certainly is the most energetic.


My sister in law suggested I sell the bows and headbands I make for friends, so I am giving it a go. I have a few at a children's store and a few online - check it out if your interested.


It was very joyous for me to finally finish this pillow I embroidered as a wedding gift for my best friend.


Lou's hair in two full pigtails is also one of the cutest things I've ever seen, wouldn't you agree!


Curly and I having an evening "reading party". Curly thinks that she needs to read novels, if that is what I am reading, so she pulls our books off the shelf and flips through them pretending to read aloud to herself.
Curly and Lou painting with pudding - a very fun activity - but also very sticky.
Bathing afterward is required.


Lou loves this little backpack and often toddles up carrying it and babbles as if to say "Can you put this on me please?" Then she struts around in her big girl back pack until it requires removing.

I love having these little moments everyday to remind me that life is delicious!


6 comments:

Windybrook Spinner said...

Cute post. Yay for finishing that pillow! You are such a good friend. I love your bows. Someone (my mom?) told me that you and Shar are doing an etsy store. I think that is awesome. Good luck.

The Sullengers said...

Elaine - I would love to buy some headbands - can you custom them? I really love the headbands with huge flowers on them - I see that you make some - I want to buy 2 of them for my sister-in-law for her baby due December. I think a pink flower would be great and a brown one. Let me know what I need to do to order one and get you paid! You can e-mail me at carasullenger@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

What a great entry! Happy days. And that's a very fun picture of our girls!

Kelly said...

I love your hair bows and headbands. I have been making them for Adelaide and its so fun! yours look really really cute! Your girls are so adorable. It looks like your house is always lots of fun =)

Lisa said...

What a fun post. I love your dinosaur foot prints and pudding painting ideas. Your bows are super cute.

J-L-J-E said...

What a supermom! Your hairbows ARE very nice, but that pillow is AMAZING!!!! Oh my goodness! If you know of any online resources for embroidery guidance, please tell me.