Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hey Baby!

I am the proud aunt of this adorable new little boy. Fisher's sister and her husband had their first baby this week!

Curly welcomed this baby with greater enthusiasm than Lou received at her birth.
And we had our first snow storm this week on election day. We love to play in the snow and I love it even more that all the snow melted and it's nice out again.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I totally agree! That first snowfall was perfect, especially that it was followed with nice weather for a few days. And you know, I don't even mind the rain outside today. It makes me want to wrap up in a warm blanket, drink hot chocolate, and watch Anne of Green Gables. :)

PS) You did great today! What a fun lesson. I'm so lucky we get to team-teach together. You're awesome, Lainey!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have just got to say that is the cutest baby I have ever seen, and that's saying a lot because I've seen a lot of babies in my day. Go Timmy! Way to be uber-cute!

Thanks Lainey for taking these pictures and posting them.

Crystal said...

Wow! That's tons of snow! Bummer. I actually don't know Tanya at all, but I saw her site from your post about the halloween blocks and she's got tons of creative stuff on there. Love it.