Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Special Visit


You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why...
Aunt Pika came to town!

We had a visit from my Aunt this week. My Uncle Pato was also here for part of the week. Curly and Lou had so much fun playing games and make believe with Pika. I asked Pika to help furnish a dollhouse that we are giving the girls for Christmas and she did not disappoint! It was like Santa's workshop around here with Pika making the most darling furniture. She is amazingly creative and resourceful. I can't post pictures yet at the risk of the girls seeing their Christmas surprise. Pato got to work hanging cabinets in our laundry room. He did a great job. A new dollhouse for the girls, a looks new laundry room for me!

We didn't only do projects, just mostly... we did enjoy a lunch out together on Saturday and a few Christmas parties in the evenings. It was fun to have visitors. Thanks Pika and Pato!

No comments: