Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Bubba


It's cliche, but I really can not believe how fast time flies and how quickly this sweet little thing is growing! Bubba (as her sisters call her) is three months old. She is all smiles and burbles and sweetness.
She has the cutest toes and has discovered her hands and is often clasping them in contemplation of some grand event.
And she only has eyes for this fuzzy bear mobile. Diaper changing time is happy time for Bubba. The moment you plop her on the change table she sees that bear and starts smiling and talking.




8 comments:

LAINA said...

She is adorable. Just like your other two girls. She looks so much bigger than when I saw you last.

Pals Place said...

She is so beautiful! You have Three cute girls. We just added another girl to our family, too.

Paisley said...

oooooh. She is so cute! She is already so big, it's hard to imagine that she will be two when I get back.

Lisa said...

How are you guys? What a happy baby!

K-Rae said...

Oh my goodness! She is so darling!!! I can't wait to see her (and the rest of you) again!

Windybrook Spinner said...

She's darling. I love that age. Can't wait to see her and all of you in a couple days! Eeee! =)

Linds said...

Oh my word! She is so cute!

CL said...

oh so cute. I miss her smiles and snuggles.