Curly has been a music class taught by a friend in our Stake. She and about ten other half day Kindergartners attend class each week and yesterday they held a short, but very sweet recital. It is hard to believe my little girl is growing up and will be done with Kindergarten in just a few days.
3 comments:
That is cute, is it a song she is singing for the end of year program?
I know. I'm nervous and excited for all-day first grade. Peep will be walking to and from school with Chugs and as much as that will be a stress relief (assuming they don't dawdle too much), I will still miss dropping her off and picking her up every day.
Oh I can't believe how grown up she is! What a doll. Next time you're in Utah, let us know. We live in Herriman now, which is semi-close to West Jordan. We'd love to see you!
Hope all is going well with you guys. You are such amazing people. We miss you!
Hugs,
Sarah, Dave, Timo and Bella
Post a Comment