I think this is the longest hiatus I have ever had from blogging - not because I haven't wanted to, but because apparently we have been more busy than usual. So brace yourself - this is going to be long! Without further adieu - here is our November wrap-up and a bit of December too:
Berry has a few favorites around the house - the doll crib, the dishwasher, and any open door. She makes a beeline for any door that leads outside and her heart is broken if she doesn't make it there before the door closes. She also loves to get into the dishwasher when mom's back is turned.
 |
| Throwing a fit! |
Berry is also very loved by her sisters and they play all sorts of games. Lou is working on teaching Berry her anatomy. Their personal favorite is belly button :).
 |
| Walking practice |
|
|
|
 |
| Berry makes a great doggie. The leash is not around her neck (just to clarify) |
|
|
 |
| Fun in the backyard! |
Lou is a great playmate for Berry and a very busy body. She is also adept at making really BIG messes.
 |
| Robot made with dad. |
 |
| Can't even stop her business to piddle. |
 |
| Played herself to exhaustion |
Curly is the leader of the pack and loves to come up with creative uses of paper. Here they are in their superhero masks. Even Berry had one for a few seconds.
She had a great soccer season. She is prolific in her writing and pictures (and use of paper). She loves school and when she is in the mood, she is a great helper at home.
 |
| Making crescent rolls for Thanksgiving |
Last week, the study was such a mess that Fisher put up the following sign and told the girls that if it wasn't cleaned up in two days, the door would be locked and they would not be able to play in there.
 |
| The sign says "closing in 2 days" |
As Fisher and I were going to bed that evening, we noticed that the sign on the door was different.
 |
| The sign was mysteriously replaced with "Never Mind. 10,100 days until closing" |
With all the business, you can imagine that we have been pretty tired! I have been working on curtains for the kitchen for longer than I want to admit (and I finally finished yesterday). Fisher caught me one Saturday afternoon in the middle of a huge pile of clean laundry, threading the curtains on the rod, and "watching" America's Test Kitchen. I guess it is justice for all the pictures I have of him sleeping anywhere and everywhere.
 |
| Curly with her doll sleeping beside her. |
 |
| Notice Lou's shirt. Those paper figures are glued on! |
And there you have it! Phew!
9 comments:
Good to "hear" from you- I loved the walking practice picture and Berry throwing a tantrum.
There was a lot of sleeping in that post! Lol. I want to see the new curtains, please. You all are darling. My kids go through massive amounts of paper too. Whew!
Way cute! Love the post! Especially the changed sign. Good thing they now have a lot more time to clean up the office. :)
I smile so much reading your news... our girls are so similar except Letty is the mess makers because of her endless paper project, we are responsible for some tree deaths around here.
That was a fun read, thanks for sharing. You guys are going to have to start a paper tree farm to support all the girls projects.
Berry has such a sad face when she is upset. And Lou is so cute with her. So did the study get closed?
I LOVED this!! :)
What a great post - I can't get over your beautiful daughters. I think my favorite part must have been Curly's sign on the door! Hilarious! By the way...sometimes I still tell people her "Nice Ascot" comment she made to her dad - I still crack up over that one!
I just gained a year of life...isn't that what laughing does for a body?
Thanks!
Hey can you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? weaser05@yahoo.com
Post a Comment