I have recently received a request to post more pictures of baby boy. We have decided to call him Spud on the blog. These pictures are a couple weeks old now, but he is still just as cute, if not cuter. At his two month check up he weighed in at 12 lbs 12 oz which put him in the 60th percentile, his height was in the 90th, tall like daddy. He has recently discovered that he has hands and it is so cute to watch him clasp them together.
| The big sisters wanted a picture too |
She also made herself a "curtained" bed.
While Lou may wish she was at school all day, we love to have her home in the afternoon - especially Spud. Dress-ups and princess stories, what more could a little boy ask for?Having the two older girls in school takes me back to the days when I had a toddler and baby at home. Berry has discovered a whole new world of exploration with free reign of the house (and her sisters' bedroom). She is in that adorable stage when she wants to do just what I do. I clean up, she cleans up, I do crunches, she does crunches, I take a shower, she thinks that it is the more, the merrier!
| Found Curly's panties - yippee! |
| In forbidden territory - Curly's top bunk bed |
4 comments:
ahhh we are really excited too!! The girls are thinking this will be one giant slumber party. I've haven't crushed their dreams...yet. See you soon.
He is such a cutie. I am excited for you to have family so close! That will be fun. Also looking forward to seeing you guys.
I started laughing at the spud name and continued laughing all the way through your post! Thanks for the entertainment!
Are you sure you didn't mean Stud? He is so cute. I love the thought of Berry imitating your doing crunches. So cute. Maybe I should imitate you too. I'm so excited for you to Tim and Shar there! and super stoked that you'll be coming here in a month!!!
Post a Comment