Sunday, June 29, 2014

Happy Choo Choo Spud!

  One year older and cuter too!  Our Spud man celebrated his birthday a few weeks ago.  He likes trains and whenever he sees anything that looks remotely like a birthday cake, he starts to sing the birthday song, "Happy choo-choo to you..."  So we made him a choo choo cake.

 We had a fun, simple celebration with Grandpa, Grandma and Paisley.  Homemade personal pizzas, cake, and playtime outside.  (By the way, this is our cute little apartment kitchen, dining, family, office, and laundry rooms)
 I am so glad we have this tubby, little guy in our family.  He talks all the time and asks his favorite question to everything you say, "Why?"  "Baca" (grandpa or grandma) is another favorite word and friend. He loves to rough house and cuddle.  He follows his big sisters around and loves to play with them.   Any type of faucet or spray bottle are his favorite toys.  I remember when we found out we were having a boy after three girls, I wondered if I could love a boy as much as I love my girls and now I can't imagine our family without him.

1 comment:

JillEE said...

The apartment looks amazing! Nothing like the playroom we used to make trouble in.

Glad to hear my nerves about a boy aren't so weird.

Happy Birthday Russ!