Daeling! I too think you should keep her. I love the dress. Her hair has become so light!
can i have her!!?? she is such a sweet little pea! she looks just like her mama.
Wow! They turned out so cute. She is just adorable.
Oh my GOSH those are darling pictures!
She is adorable!
Those pictures are precious. I just love her cheeks.
She is way too cute!
So darling! She sure has changed since I saw her last! (At Lynette's wedding.)
I'm totally jealous of the fact that she has enough hair for a bow! She's is adorable!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Daeling! I too think you should keep her. I love the dress. Her hair has become so light!
can i have her!!?? she is such a sweet little pea! she looks just like her mama.
Wow! They turned out so cute. She is just adorable.
Oh my GOSH those are darling pictures!
She is adorable!
Those pictures are precious. I just love her cheeks.
She is way too cute!
So darling! She sure has changed since I saw her last! (At Lynette's wedding.)
I'm totally jealous of the fact that she has enough hair for a bow! She's is adorable!
Post a Comment