5 - Curly is currently "scared" of monsters, the dark, spiders, ... and we find her curled up and wide awake on the floor of our room early each morning. The lack of sleep has made her very fragile.
4 - My friend took the girls' pictures this week and while she did a great job, Curly and Lou did not. It made for some pretty entertaining pictures. Fortunately, she does retakes.
3 - I am in charge of our Ward's Primary Program and have been working on it all week. The first rough draft is officially written!
2 - I tried something new this week. Given the plethora of tomatoes, peppers, and onions around here, I decided to try my hand at homemade salsa. It turned out very well if I do say so myself.
1 - We had play dates with all of Curly and Lou's cousins that live in Utah! Last night the playdate was in Provo. Fisher and my brother watched the girls and I was able to go the Relief Society Broadcast with two of my sisters and my sister-in-law! I had never done that before! We also had a playdate with my good friend Sarah. She invited us to go to Discovery Gateway with her. Curly and Lou both loved it!
4 comments:
Hi Elaine! How are you? I found you through Terrah Conrad's blog. I can't believe how much your girls look like you. They are adorable. How fun, I love the red hair. It's great to see you and you are still beautiful as ever!
Your girls are so cute!! I love the pictures!
I love that she fell asleep eating! Now that is true exhaustion! lol I enjoyed the new pics and updates...
I love the pictures. Sounds like you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment