Yesterday a co-worker looked at my blog and complained that there were no new pictures, apparently what I write is not worth reading : ) I do realize I haven't posted any pictures from January, so here they are in no particular order:

Curly and cousin Letty waiting for the train on our way to the Church History Museum. Earlier that day they went to the Draper Temple Open House

Aunt Jeniel came with us to a very snowy free zoo day!

Lou loves to eat, and signals she's ready by getting her bibs.

Yum! Yes I let my kids lick the beater.

Preschool at our house - Making snowman faces

Lou giving her newest cousin a kiss at Oma's Birthday party

The birthday cake Ba and I decorated for my mother-in-law

The matching nightgowns I made for the girls, with Curly's help of course

This is the house / "cage" we made for Curly's imaginary kitten named Seraphina.

I fell asleep playing "Go Fish" with Fisher and Curly. What a boring mom.

Curly takes her new bike for a spin

Enjoying the snow that is now long gone...

Daddy's boots - big shoes to fill
7 comments:
Hey, where did you get those great bibs? And we'll have to talk about this preschool stuff. Is it joy school?
thx for the pics. love the big beater (I beg Jill for the beaters) and the boots, especially.
Thanks for posting all those darling pics. I miss seeing your beautiful baby girls everyday and watching Barbie and Cinderella with them. Looks like you're all having fun! Love ya!
Lou looks pretty cute in that Wallaby. =) I love that you fell asleep. There is no way my kids would LET me do that.
That is so funny that you fell asleep playing Go Fish!! What a cute picture! Also I'm so impressed with the huge cage for an imaginary friend. That makes you not a boring mom after all =)
You are definitely not boring - more like AMAZING - look at all that fun stuff you did last month! I just sat in a pile at my house wondering when I would start to feel like doing something.
So cute and getting so big! I love all these pix! Especially your scrubs in the last one!
PS...still impressed by your pic of the "secretion"
Post a Comment