Friday, January 8, 2010

tidbits

Just a few random thoughts -

1 - Curly started a ballet class this week and came home ecstatic about winning a prize. To my dismay the "prize" was a "Hannah Montana" poster. She excitedly told Fisher about her Hannah Montana poster and then asked "Dad, what is a poster?" Then she continued her enthusiasm as she taped it on her door.... what is a protective mom to do? I don't want my four year old hanging Miley Cyrus posters in her room!

2 - I love the way Lou says the word "use." To quote her, "Mom! Can I oozsh the scissors?" "Mom, can I oozsh your keys?" It is darling.

3 - A "Hobby Lobby" is opening a mile away! I love craft stores!

4 comments:

Windybrook Spinner said...

A Hannah Montana poster? Really? You would think they could come up with something better. Poor Mommy. =) At least Curly was excited about it and I bet she loves dance.

Harper said...

Your girls are so funny! And I'm right there with you about the Hannah Montana poster.

Linds said...

Liza got a Hannah Montana poster too. I wasn't too happy about it either. I want her to stay away from that as long as we possibly can. She wanted to hang it up, and I told her she could hang it in her closet. That's what we did. She was happy with it, but I guess I'm a bad mom. I'm glad you felt the same way though, it makes me feel a little better.

the princess said...

lol!! i remember feeling that way when my oldest brought home a poster featuring christina aguilera. i freaked!! somehow, it fell off the wall and got chewed up by a younger sibling ... heeheehee!