This week we were very lucky to have a visit from Fisher's brother and his family. They flew down from Tri-cities Washington. We spent a lot of time outside - parks, a hike, and playing in the backyard. The girls loved having cousins to play with and eat with and have sleepovers. I loved sharing/learning cooking tips and secrets. Fisher and I enjoyed having someone to play "Ticket to Ride" with and good conversation with family! We are very happy that they made the effort to come! THANKS!

Our neighborhood park

They couldn't stay away from this "climbing tree" in the backyard

It's rare that a picture of Fisher and me makes it on the camera! Hiking at Thunderbird park a few miles from our house.

All of us, including the kids and my brother in law's wife (who is 7 1/2 months pregnant) made it up this mile long trail without breaking a sweat :)

Cute cousins - Instead of "enjoying" the view they spent our few minutes on top looking for their imaginary butterfly named "Sugar"
In other news - Fisher is ready to give birth...


To some big-lipped babies!

4 comments:
How nice to have family around. Paisley and I were looking at pictures this morning and we kept commenting on ones of curly and lou. I think it was the same comment every time, "they are sooo cute." We are excited to see you in March! Thanks for your cute comment last week.
Oh, and the other comments, "Lainey is amazing! Those pictures turned out so good!" in response to your cute christmas photos you took at home. I had completely forgotten you took those. May I please reiterate that - you are amazing.
Cute pictures! Family time is always fun.
Looks like tons of fun. And I didn't know you guys liked Ticket to Ride. My brother introduced me to it when we were in UT. It's super fun, we should play sometime.
Post a Comment