Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conferences and life in between

Last weekend Fisher and I both wanted to attend a a day long Stroke Rehabilitation conference here in Phoenix.  We were very lucky to have a favorite babysitter volunteer to come spend the day with the girls, so on Thursday we drove to Mesa and picked up Grandma C from the airport!  We loved having her for a visit, even if it was very short.  Berry is a big fan of Grandma, especially after she gave her a first taste of ice cream!
Open Wide for ice cream
 During the short visit we enjoyed playing at home (it's still too hot to be out) and Grandma was able to see the dress rehearsal for the primary program.
Grandma entertained Curly and Lou with "goldfish"
for their lake.  Yum!

We love Grandma!

We took her to the airport Sunday morning.
She took a family picture on our way out
the door.
A friend of ours who has outgrown her dress-ups decided that the Lake girls could put them to good use.  Curly and Lou immediately dug in and donned fairy wings for all.  We had fun in the backyard.



Cute Berry is exploring the house and having so much fun.  She recently discovered the joy of the washing machine.  Excuse her loose diaper - she has had a terrible rash.
 Lou insists that the exclamation point on this "BOO" sign is an "i" and so much like the good fairies in Sleeping Beauty, we take turns changing it with our magic wands.  "Make it an !"  "Make it an i"... I find it very cute.
 Today between General Conference session, Fisher and the girls released some energy with a giggly tickle session.


4 comments:

JillEE said...

Your family looks so happy! I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so adorable. Miss you!

Windybrook Spinner said...

Berry looks very much like a Lake in that tickle picture. Very cute. Bummer about the rash. Could it be something to do with the washing process--detergent maybe? I would love to help if I can.

Jen said...

So cute! I love all fairy pictures.

ba said...

I am glad Grandma C could give Berry some ice cream early in life. Sad to hear that her rash is still not doing well. The girls sure look cute in the dress ups.