if she only new! I'm hating the cold already in utah! It's just hit, and won't go away! I'm not looking forward to the snow! I would LOVE arizona! i just need to convince my husband! looks like things are going well there! I am sure it's nice to have a big place to live, and a nice big kitchen!
5 comments:
How cute is she! Well, we have snow it even snowed in September. I am so glad you guys have a fun cute house to enjoy.
Just watch. You'll end up in Alaska next!
haha, darling Curly! Cayenne is probably right, but I vote for DC.
Oh, so sad!
if she only new! I'm hating the cold already in utah! It's just hit, and won't go away! I'm not looking forward to the snow! I would LOVE arizona! i just need to convince my husband! looks like things are going well there! I am sure it's nice to have a big place to live, and a nice big kitchen!
Post a Comment