Curly's preschool class took a trip to Tolmachoff farms. I decided I had to see an Arizona farm so Lou and I tagged along. It was so much fun. We picked vegetables, including a pumpkin (that I found out was not grown at the farm), the kids went on a train ride which Lou is still talking about, we found our way through a corn maze, "swam" in a corn pit (like a ball pit), pet ponies, piglets, goats, and baby chicks, and ate ice cream. What a day!
Curly's preschool classAnd the BIG news of the week is that Lou is a "BIG" girl now! Potty training started out rocky, but Lou has steadily been improving. Yay for Lou!
One more must for fun. Curly and Lou think it is fall and love these darling hats that my talented cousin made for them. Unfortunately 100 degree weather is not conducive to sporting knit hats, so they wear them in the house. Oh how we miss the fall!


6 comments:
They are getting so old. I can't believe how much they look like you. I'm glad you're having fun in AZ!
I love the sugar cookies! it is so fun to do holiday activities with Jackson. Hurray for big girl Lou!
what is fall without something made of yarn right? Miss you guys.
I love Curly's giggle. I need to learn how to make good sugar cookies. I can make bread, but sugar-cookies-making skills still allude me. I'm so glad they like the kitty hats. That makes me very happy.
Looks like so much fun! I miss the fall too, like crazy!! Glad you were able to go do something fallish.
Fun, fun fun. The picture of Lou on the pot made me laugh!
Post a Comment