Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nintendo and Disney


Happy Halloween! We have had parties and more than enough candy this week to call it good and get ready for Thanksgiving. Friday night was our ward Trunk or Treat and on Saturday we went to my cousin's Halloween party. Both evenings were very fun and Curly and Lou loved prancing around as Snow White and Tinkerbell! We were informed that a costume was required for the party, so we threw together these Mario and Luigi disguises.


Can't you just hear the Super Mario theme playing - Do-do-doo ---da-da-da-doooo- da-do---da-do---da-do-do--da-do-doo....
It was especially fun to go to the party with Krista and her hubby and cute baby. We have been friends since highschool and I haven't seen her for a few years. They were decked out as Alice and Tweedle-Dee and put all the adults who didn't come costumed to shame! The weather was beautiful, the company even better...Arizona is a great place for Halloween.



10 comments:

Jeniel said...

I'm so glad it looks like you are having so much fun!! I admire you little fun mommy!!

Windybrook Spinner said...

Great costumes you two!

Natalie said...

How fun and what a creative costume idea!

Unknown said...

Most beautiful Arizonian grandaughters in the world and great pictures of them.

The Sullengers said...

Elaine - what great costumes - so fun to see Kri and Will also - their baby is beautiful as are your two girls!

CL said...

So Cute. So creative.

Rachel said...

That picture is making me laugh my head off. I'm wishing I were there for Halloween, seeing as how it's snowing here today!

Linds said...

Oh I love your costumes! So perfect. You are so creative, I would have never been able to think of that last minute.

Nancy said...

Elaine-
I came to your blog via MHS blog to get ahold of you and low and behold! We both live in the same state now! We have been in AZ for about 3 months now. Anyhoo, the point being, I am thinking through the 10year and wanted to run some ideas by you. call me 208-351-9689 or drop and email: nancy__27@hotmail.com.
Nancy (Hancock) Button

Catherine said...

I can't believe you "threw together" costumes THAT cool! Between you and Warren, there is definitely some creative genuius genes in the Lake fam! So impressed!

PS) We miss your cute Snow White and Tinkerbell! Tell them we way hi!